Thursday, June 21, 2018

A step forward toward Gamification!



During my first semester in Distance Learning course, one of my projects was Gamification in Education.

What is Gamification in Education?


The gamification of learning (in education) is an educational approach to motivate students to learn by using video game design and game elements in learning environments.
 The goal is to maximize enjoyment and engagement through capturing the interest of learners and inspiring them to continue learning.





This PowerPoint talks about:

- History of Gamification.
- Gamification Cycle.
- Element of Gamification.
- Gamification Platforms.
- Fully Gamified Schools around the world.


Pinterest



These documents are available for downloads.

Gamification Elements

Gamification Platforms Differences


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me!

I was programmer for 3 years before I decided to shift my career into Educator. I hold MBA masters degree from Arab Open University (Leban...